REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION:
1. Upon satisfactory completion of course requirements totaling 120 semester credit hours,* a diploma will be granted to the graduate.
2. The student must have demonstrated proper Christian character.
3. Each student must complete satisfactorily all the prescribed courses. There are no electives in the regular curriculum.
4. An overall 2.0 GPA must be maintained.
5. Any student having an “F” or “I” on his record must remove it before graduation if the subject is needed toward qualifying for graduation.
*These credit hours may be adjusted pending night classes or credited classes from other institutions with the Director’s approval.
CLOCK AND CREDITS HOURS:
Students who attend the maximum amount of day-time classes offered each semester will attend ten classes per week. These classes are 3 credit hours each, making a total of 30 credit hours per semester, which is equivalent to 480 clock hours per 16 week semester.
Night classes are 2.5 credit hours each, making a total of 40 clock hours per 16 week semester for each night class taken.
A practical part of our training is gained in campaigns conducted by our students under the direction of a representative from the school. In these campaigns, students are able to put into practice things learned in the classroom.
Valuable experience is gained in mission work, personal work, and preaching. Qualified participating students in these campaigns may receive 3 hours credit. Campaigns have been held in Florida and in foreign countries.
Qualifying students may at the discretion of the Director do guided research projects and receive up to 3 credit hours in the specified field of interest.